How it Works
How it Works:
It really is a lot of fun to sell your items as a consignor with Just Between Friends. To help, we’ve got a load of FREE resources for you including a tagging site (where you will input and then print your price tags), a pricing guide (so you can know what to charge for items), and FAQs if you need a little extra assistance.
• Anyone with items that are new or gently-used may register to sell as a consignor.
• Lots of those who start out as shoppers with JBF become consignors. Why? Because it’s so much fun to sell your items to make money—which means you can then shop more! Plus, it lets you recoup some of your investment made in purchasing quality items for your family.
• Remember that once you register with JBF (see above), you will receive your consignor number. Then it’s time to get busy!
• Be sure to read through all communications and the JBF website which is full of tips, dates/times, ideas and other important information about the sale. (NOTE: Typically, your local JBF hosts a Spring/Summer sale and a Fall/Winter sale each year).
• After receiving your JBF Consignor number, go to myjbftags.com (FREE tagging site!) to create and print out your sales tags. You are then on your way! Get busy preparing your items for the sale!
• Prior to each sale, you will drop-off of your items during the “DROP OFF” time. We encourage you to separate all clothing by gender and size before you arrive as this makes drop-off easier… and faster!
• At drop-off, you will receive a Consignor Pre-Sale pass and, if applicable, an earlier Volunteer Pre-Sale pass.
• After you check in with the event coordinator, you will bring your items to the Inspection Area. While your clothing is being inspected, you can start putting out all other items on the sales floor.
• After Inspection, you will hang your garments on the appropriate racks, typically by gender and size, before you leave
• You are now done with check in!
• Now all you have to do is go shop the bargains yourself. Then, about two weeks later, you will get your check!