JBF Corporate Blog
Top 5 Tips for Successful Children's Consignment
Friday, April 15, 2011
By: Shannon Wilburn
Top Five Tips For Successful Children’s Consignment
by Michelle Wiginton
- As soon as your kids have outgrown or are no longer using items, resell them. Like everything else, clothes, toys, equipment, etc. lose their value over time.
- Learn how to get out stains. Magic Erasers are great for plastic toys. Goo-Gone is super for stains. Tide Stain Pens are handy for your purse or diaper bag.
- Don’t procrastinate when it comes to tagging. Everyone is busy, but moms who tag throughout the year are the ones who receive consignor checks for hundreds if not thousands of dollars each season.
- Look for great deals and share those with other local moms. A bargain is a bargain. If you find an excellent garage or clearance sale, purchase items for resale and you’ll earn some extra money for just being in the right place at the right time.
- Talk about saving money with other moms. Moms are smart. Talk to your friends and neighbors about ways you’ve found to save/make money and learn what they are doing to help increase their family’s bottom line.
Comments *There are no comments for this blog entry. Add New Comment